|DEPARTURE TIME||Upon request|
- Price for 2 PAX 2.420$ per person
- Price for 4 PAX 2.090$ per person
- Price for 6 PAX 1.980$ per person
- Price for 7 PAX 1.947$ per person
We pledge to help you find cheap flights that won’t bust your budget. We know you want to put more of your hard-earned cash toward exploring the sites and less on the price of your airfare.
Go explore! Find your suitable cheap flight!
Cheap Flights to Nairobi
|Origin||Departure date||Return date||Find Ticket|
Dar es Salaam
NOTE: All prices are shown in us dollars
⇒ Didn’t find what you are looking for from our suggestions? Just click on tickets from… and continue searching.
Maasai Mara National Reserve
The Maasai Mara offers wildlife in such variety and abundance that it is difficult to comprehend – indeed, over 450 species of animals have been recorded here! You will easily spot lions, rhinos, hippos, crocodiles, giraffe, wildebeests, zebras, buffalo, warthogs, hyenas, jackals, wild dogs, buffalo, leopard, many kinds of antelopes and elephants. It is in the Mara that perhaps the most spectacular event of the natural world takes place: the annual migration of millions of wildebeest and zebra from the Serengeti (Tanzania) in search of water and pasture. Following on their heels are the predators of the savanna – lion, cheetah, wild dog, jackal, hyena and vultures. In addition to the game drive offerings, you also have the option of arranging a hot air balloon safari and a visit to Maasai village. Maasai warriors are famously known as the proud nomadic tribe whose legendary prowess in battle and single-handed acts of bravery in fights with the wild animals are known across the world. A visit reveals the singing and dancing that are part of their daily lives and sacred rituals. A glimpse into their homes and social structure is a poignant experience.
Lake Nakuru National Park
Lake Nakuru is a shallow alkaline lake in the Rift Valley renowned for its spectacular flamingo population. The lake is famed as one of the world’s greatest ornithological spectacles. Lake Nakuru National Park is home to zebras, gazelles, Rothschild giraffe, impala, black and white rhino sanctuary and other large mammals.
Amboseli National Park
Amboseli National Park, the second most popular animal park after Maasai Mara, is 260km (160 miles) from Nairobi, on the border with the neighboring country of Tanzania. Its magnificent situation at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro combined with its excellent opportunities to view Kenya’s animals, make it one of the most-visited safari parks in Kenya. Amboseli is renowned for its large herds of free-ranging African elephants. There are over 900 African elephants in Amboseli, as well as huge herds of wildebeests and many other animals including giraffes, African lions, monkeys, zebras, hyenas and antelope. Other attractions of the park include opportunities to meet the Maasai people.
Tsavo National Park
The Park is a vast expansion of African savanna with a more diverse array of habitats which include open plains, semi desert scrub, woodland, Chyulu Hills and rock outcrops. It’s famous for the Red Elephants, Oryx, and Gerenuk among other mammal’s species. Other notable features include Mzima Springs, underground water seepage from Chyulu Hills is a good place to watch the Hippos, crocodiles and various species of fish can be seen in the crystal-clear waters, Shetani Lava Flow and Ash cones, which is an example of recent volcanic eruption. The extensive diverse habitats offer ideal area to search for pride of Lions, Buffaloes, Cheetahs, Giraffe, Zebras, Hippos and Wildebeest. There is also a wealth and diversity of birds’ species.
- Maasai Mara Accommodation: Ashnil Mara Camp, Mara Sopa Lodge, Keekorok Lodge, Mara Simba Lodge
- Nakuru Accommodation: Lake Nakuru Lodge, Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge, Flamingo Hills Tented Camp
- Amboseli Accommodation: Kibo Safari Camp, Amboseli Sopa Lodge, Aa Lodge Amboseli
- Tsavo West Accommodation: Kilaguni Serena, Severin Safari Camp, Ngulia Safari Lodge, Finch Hattons Luxury Camp
- Tsavo East Accommodation: Voi Wildlife Lodge, Ashnil Aruba Lodge, Sarova Saltlick, Sentrim Tsavo, Satao Camp
- A minimum Non-Refundable deposit of 30% of the total cost of services is required at the time of
booking to confirm all the rooms and services.
- Last and final payment of 70% of the total cost of services will be payable 60 Days prior to service
- After booking and up to 60 days to date of arrival 30% of the total cost
- Between 59-36 Days prior to the date of arrival 50% of the total cost or reduction
- Between 35-15 Days prior to the date of arrival 75% of the total cost or reduction
- Between 14-05 Days prior to the date of arrival 90% of the total cost or reduction
- Less than 4 Days to the date of arrival and No show 100% of the total cost or reduction