|DEPARTURE TIME||Upon request|
Proceed to your accommodation for dinner and overnight
- Price for 2 PAX 1.683$ per person
- Price for 4 PAX 1.485$ per person
- Price for 6 PAX 1.419$ per person
- Price for 7 PAX 1.397$ per person
We pledge to help you find cheap flights that won’t bust your budget. We know you want to put more of your hard-earned cash toward exploring the sites and less on the price of your airfare.
Go explore! Find your suitable cheap flight!
Cheap Flights to Nairobi
|Origin||Departure date||Return date||Find Ticket|
Dar es Salaam
NOTE: All prices are shown in us dollars
⇒ Didn’t find what you are looking for from our suggestions? Just click on tickets from… and continue searching.
Samburu Game Reserve
The highlights of Samburu game reserve is the spectacular scenic beauty, rivers and forests. It is an area where the local people have a rich and colorful heritage. The reserves have numerous permanent springs and a wealth of wildlife which includes leopard, hippo, elephant, lion, grevy zebra and crocodile in the Ewaso Nyiro River. Over 365 species of birds have been identified in the reserve. Samburu is also home to the third of Kenya’s giraffe species – the rare Reticulated Giraffe (only found in the Northern parks). This is also where you see the blue-legged Somali Ostrich, the long-necked Gerenuk gazelle and the straighthorned Beisa Oryx antelope.
Maasai Mara National Reserve
The Maasai Mara offers wildlife in such variety and abundance that it is difficult to comprehend – indeed, over 450 species of animals have been recorded here! You will easily spot lions, rhinos, hippos, crocodiles, giraffe, wildebeests, zebras, buffalo, warthogs, hyenas, jackals, wild dogs, buffalo, leopard, many kinds of antelopes and elephants. It is in the Mara that perhaps the most spectacular event of the natural world takes place: the annual migration of millions of wildebeest and zebra from the Serengeti (Tanzania) in search of water and pasture. Following on their heels are the predators of the savanna – lion, cheetah, wild dog, jackal, hyena and vultures. In addition to the game drive offerings, you also have the option of arranging a hot air balloon safari and a visit to Maasai village. Maasai warriors are famously known as the proud nomadic tribe whose legendary prowess in battle and single-handed acts of bravery in fights with the wild animals are known across the world. A visit reveals the singing and dancing that are part of their daily lives and sacred rituals. A glimpse into their homes and social structure is a poignant experience.
- Samburu Game Reserve Accommodation: Samburu Game Lodge, Samburu Sopa Lodge, Sentrim Samburu Camp
- Naivasha Accommodation: Naivasha Sopa Resort, Naivasha Simba Lodge, Great Rift Valley Lodge
- Maasai Mara Accommodation: Ashnil Mara Camp, Mara Sopa Lodge, Keekorok Lodge, Mara Simba Lodge
- A minimum Non-Refundable deposit of 30% of the total cost of services is required at the time of
booking to confirm all the rooms and services.
- Last and final payment of 70% of the total cost of services will be payable 60 Days prior to service
- After booking and up to 60 days to date of arrival 30% of the total cost
- Between 59-36 Days prior to the date of arrival 50% of the total cost or reduction
- Between 35-15 Days prior to the date of arrival 75% of the total cost or reduction
- Between 14-05 Days prior to the date of arrival 90% of the total cost or reduction
- Less than 4 Days to the date of arrival and No show 100% of the total cost or reduction