The journey begins at the heritage city of Kathmandu before passing through the picturesque city of Pokhara and thickly forested national park of Chitwan. Just before concluding the 8-days tour, you will have discovered an important facet of Nepal that includes –among others– sui generis culture, lifestyle, art, and tradition; majestic Himalayan peaks and serene lakes; and a number of wild animals and birds coexisting in a savage harmony.
|DEPARTURE TIME||Upon request|
Overnight at Chitwan.
Overnight at Chitwan.
For cancellation made 3 weeks prior to the scheduled departure, there will be a cancellation fee of 50% of the invoice. For cancellation made within 3 weeks of scheduled departure, there will be cancellation charge of 100% of the invoice.
In certain cases, the cancellation policy (including conditions applicable on the advance deposit made/required for holding the reservation) may differ & would be applicable as per the cancellation policy of that hotel / Service provider. This will be charged over & in addition to the cancellation policy.
Trip duration: 7 Nights/ 8 Days
- Visit around UNESCO heritage sites of Kathmandu valley that accommodate a number of ancient and medieval temples, palaces, courtyards, and other petty monuments
- Pokhara– the beautiful city of lakes on the foothill of Annapurna and Machapuchre peaks
- Exploration of the national park of Chitwan on elephant, jeep safari and canoeing
Accommodation: As per request
- 750 USD per pax on 3 star on twin sharing
- 850 USD pax on 4 star hotel on twin sharing
- 1800 USD 5 star hotel on Twin Sharing basis ( Luxury )
- Marshyangdi 3* star
- Manasalu 3* star
- Shambala 4* star
- Yatri Suites and Spa 4* ( no swimming pool)
- Yak and Yeti 5* star
- Hyatt Regency 5* star
- Dalai-la Boutique
- Dwarikas Heritage luxury hotel
- Shangrila Boutique (5* star )
- Hotel Dahilia 3* Star
- Hotel Barahi 4* Star
- Fishtail lodge 5* Star
- Hotel Jungle villa 4* Star
- Barahai Jungle lodge 5* Star
We pledge to help you find cheap flights that won’t bust your budget. We know you want to put more of your hard-earned cash toward exploring the sites and less on the price of your airfare.
Go explore! Find your suitable cheap flight!
Cheap Flights to Kathmandu
|Origin||Departure date||Return date||Find Ticket|
NOTE: All prices are shown in us dollars
⇒ Didn’t find what you are looking for from our suggestions? Just click on tickets from… and continue searching.