By submitting Your Travel Story(s) in Travel Rural website:
1. You declare that you are the sole owner and author of the Travel Story and own 100% of all copyrights pertaining to it.
2. You declare that the Travel Story is unique and will be exclusive for Travel Rural and has not been published elsewhere on the internet.
3. Your submission to Share Your Travel Story gives unconditional permission for us to publish your Travel Story on the website, distributed to our RSS feed, our email list via HTML newsletter, in other websites and print publications. We ask publisher(s) to follow reprint rules, but you acknowledge that the enforcement of our terms of service for publishers is at your risk and cost and not ours. In other words, if someone violates your copyright – it will be 100% up to you to take legal action against those who abuse your copyright to protect your interests. If you do not agree to these terms, do not submit your articles.
4. We might request revisions. Please read our editorial guidelines before submitting Travel Story to save time and speed the approval process. If your Travel Story does not conform to the editorial guidelines, we may edit, revise, or recommend revision before publication.
5. There are no guarantees made that Travel Story(s) will be published. We reserve the right to remove Travel Story(s) at any time for any reason.
6. You acknowledge that we do not pay for Travel Story(s) submissions. The primary reason for submitting your Travel Story on the Travel Rural website is for the chance to be viewed by our target audience or picked to be reprinted by publishers to their respective audiences.
7. Travel Rural website is advertiser supported. We reserve the right to publish ads on the same pages as your Travel Story.